Wednesday, July 7, 2010

hello!

In case anyone's noticed, my last couple posts have not been so wordy... Baby Son thought our laptop was a George Foreman grill because after he pounded on the keys, he proceeded to smash his chicken into it & shut the top, for me to open & find later. He really did a number on it because the keyboard does not work at all -we can only use the mouse (I'm gettin real creative with copy & paste!) I'm using my brother's laptop right now & hopefully we'll have ours fixed soon...but in the meantime atleast I can still post pictures. ....Here's the prettiest thing I've made for dinner in a long while: Zucchini Gratin from this lovely yummy foodie blog my friend found. I've been so out of cooking mode for so long but there's a few more recipes on here I can't wait to try, so maybe it'll help pull me out of my slump...         
   ...made with zucchini, yellow squash, fennel & thyme from the garden :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I love the fennel & thyme in there. Your kids are adorable, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GLAD TO SEE YOU POSTING AGAIN. THAT WAS PROBABLY MORE TRUE THAN YOU THINK THAT YOUR LITTLE CUTIE THOUGHT THE LAPTOP WAS A GEORGE FORMAN. HE'S SO SMART. CUTE LITTLE DICKENS!! THE FOOD LOOKED YUMMY. WISH I WAS THERE TO HAVE SUPPER WITH YOU THAT NIGHT.

    ReplyDelete