Friday, May 14, 2010

we call her the snail whisperer...

We had a good ol' Texas thunderstorm this morning! (I of course forgot to put out the garbage last night, so it was my first thought as I opened my eyes & had to roll away from the sleeping toddler quietly & then run to wheel the trashcans out to the street. I didn't mind though; it was a delicious, soft, warm rain.) The wet makes the snails come out, which are C's favorite pet right now, so she's been going around collecting them, while sonshine plays in the mud.... The garden is also enjoying the weather; I think some things grew 3 or 4 inches over night :)

1 comment:

  1. hey little snail whisperer you sure did gather a passel of snails! you sure look like you are having fun. tell your mom this is really a good thing to put on the internet and to keep it up.

    ReplyDelete